The Maldives is a honeymooner’s dream. The pristine beaches, the turquoise water, and the gorgeous bungalows are just some of what makes this destination so popular with couples from Kolkata who have been married for years as well as those newlyweds.
The best way to experience the beauty of this island nation is with a Kolkata to Maldives Honeymoon Package from Maldives Voyage, where you can find all types of amazing deals on romantic getaways for two.
Why choose the Maldives for your Honeymoon?
Here are some of the things you can expect if you choose to visit this island nation from Kolkata with your partner:
- Over 300 gorgeous resorts for couples – The Maldives has a wide selection of modern and well-appointed resorts that reflect local culture and provide every amenity imaginable. Whether you want to stay at an all-inclusive resort, one with a spa, one with an overwater villa, or a beach bungalow, you will find it all here.
- Unspoiled beaches – The Maldives is made up of 1,000’s of uninhabited islands that soar out of the water like green mountains and provide miles and miles of beachfront property for couples to enjoy.
- More than 30 world-class dive sites – If you and your partner are certified divers, the Maldives is a great location to explore some of the most beautiful reefs in the world. Whether you want to go whale watching or simply sun yourself on a deserted beach, you will find it all here.
- Unique cuisine – You can enjoy a wide variety of cuisines from Maldivian to Italian, Indian, and even Mexican in the resorts. And if you want a romantic candle-lit dinner for two on the beach at your resort during your honeymoon, it’s easy to arrange. Just let the team at the Maldives Voyage know.
- Unmatched privacy – The Maldives is one of the few places in the world where you can have a luxurious getaway for the couple at private luxury overwater villas, without the distractions from other tourists and any modern conveniences.
Why Book with Maldives Voyage?
If you are looking at honeymoon travel packages to the Maldives from Kolkata then look no further than Maldives Voyage. We specialize in helping Kolkata couples create their dream vacation in this beautiful country.
Our extensive selection of specially-tailored packages will allow you to choose the perfect getaway for you and your partner, whether it’s a romantic beach honeymoon, or an epic overwater villa stay.
We offer free customization on our existing Maldives honeymoon package deals. So if you want to add something extra like flower bed decoration, honeymoon cake, more dining options, spa treatments, or additional sandbank excursions, all you have to do is ask our customer support team at the time of booking.
We have been in business for many years and we are known for our personalized service and high-end customer care. We always strive to ensure that every India to Maldives honeymoon package meets your needs.
The team at Maldives Voyage has personally visited every resort we sell, so they know what amenities are offered by each one, and can provide you with unbiased advice about all the resorts. Plus they have detailed information about the Maldives’ history, culture, and people that will help you decide if this is a destination that interests you.
Our team will help you with anything from choosing the best overwater bungalows in the Maldives to arranging a romantic candlelight dinner on your private deck. We can even recommend you many superb honeymoon activities in the Maldives that will add value to your trip and give you something nice to talk about with friends and family upon returning home.
When it comes to pricing, our honeymoon packages are very competitively priced, so there’s no need for any last-minute haggling. If you are looking either for budget-friendly or luxury honeymoons to the Maldives, then please let us know and we will be happy to assist you with your travel needs.
The Maldives at a Glance
This country has been known as one of the most beautiful honeymoon destinations in the world. The Maldives is located south-southwest of India and Sri Lanka and it consists of 1,192 coral islands grouped in a double chain of 26 atolls. These atolls are separated by just 11 nautical miles at the widest point and 50 yards at the narrowest.
Of these 1,192 islands, only 200 are inhabited by local people, and others are used for tourism. The Maldives is the flattest country in the world with no natural land higher than two meters above sea level at any point.
The best time to visit the Maldives is from November to April when it’s not that humid or hot. If you are considering a trip around December then it is better to plan your holiday well in advance as most resorts are fully booked around Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
You can enjoy some of the best water sports and visit some very unique islands. If you want to experience the Maldives for your honeymoon, then look no further than our packages on offer!
Maldives Honeymoon Resorts We Offer!
The Maldives is a very popular honeymoon destination due to its beautiful beaches and luxurious resorts. Almost every resort in the Maldives is on its private island. The over-water villas in the Maldives that we offer with our Kolkata to Maldives Honeymoon Packages are truly amazing. They offer a very romantic stay and complete privacy from other tourists.
For people looking for luxury honeymoon vacations, Maldives is probably the best choice. The ultra-luxurious resorts do not come cheap though – high season room rates per night may cost as much as US$ 1,000.
Here is a list of some of the best Maldives honeymoon resorts that our team has personally visited. These are all world-class luxury resorts with everything you would expect from a high-end resort including but not limited to private beaches, private pools, and luxurious rooms with the best amenities. If you’re looking for overwater bungalows in the Maldives, we have it all covered.
- Angsana Ihuru: A luxurious resort in the Maldives consisting of 74 villas with private pools, Jacuzzis, and amazing sea views. The Angsana Ihuru is located in a calm bay in North Male Atoll which makes it an ideal place for relaxation and privacy.
- Cocoa Island by COMO: This resort has everything you could want from an amazing view to luxurious villas with private pools and luxury spas! We can’t think of a better way to spend your first days as husband and wife than in this paradise-like spot where you can truly relax and enjoy each other’s company without distractions or interruptions.
- Jumeirah Vittaveli: This resort also has overwater villas with private pools, but the best part is that it’s located in South Male Atoll which means you have quick access to everything else! The beach here is pearl white and looks amazing.
- Veligandu Island Resort & Spa: This resort is in North Male Atoll which means you will be in for a lot of privacy. The Veligandu Island Resort & Spa is the place where many celebrities go to relax when they are looking for privacy or need some time off.
If you’re planning your tropical vacation, then check out these exclusive offers on Maldives luxury travel packages!
Things to do in the Maldives
The Maldives is also considered to be one of the best honeymoon destinations for some very good reasons. It has something for everyone and you can enjoy deserted islands, white sand beaches, warm waters, or go on luxury fishing tours around the archipelago.
If you want some adventure during your honeymoon then there are plenty of activities like kite fishing, canoeing, or even scuba diving. One of the most popular things to do in the Maldives is a Sandbank tour, you can choose to include this as part of your Maldives Honeymoon Package from Kolkata.
Couples can also go on multi-day cruise trips with snorkeling and scuba diving included. It is a great way to explore more of this nation and it’s something that both you and your partner will enjoy!
You can also go on marine safari tours which are offered all over the Maldives. They are great for people who like to get out and see some of this nation’s more unique wildlife especially the whale sharks.
It is also very common for honeymooners to go on sunset cruise tours which is an evening trip around the archipelago in a traditional Dhoni boat. This will provide you with amazing views of the sunset which is why it’s so popular with couples.
There are plenty of other reasons to choose the Maldives as your honeymoon destination, but these are just some of the most popular things you can do during your stay.
Whether you want an all-inclusive honeymoon experience or one where you can explore the local culture, we have a Maldives Honeymoon Package for everyone starting from Kolkata. We also offer deals on flights to make it easier than ever to plan your dream vacation! If this sounds like something you’re interested in, don’t hesitate to contact us today.