The Maldives is a dream destination for honeymoon travelers from Mumbai looking to spend some good quality time with their loved ones. The natural beauty of the region makes it a popular destination for honeymooners as well as couples from across the world. If you are planning a vacation this year, consider booking your Mumbai to Maldives Honeymoon Package with Maldives Voyage.
This island nation is known for its serene beaches and pristine natural beauty. Maldives Voyage offers the perfect honeymoon package, whether it be a traditional stay at a garden villa, or an overwater bungalow, or an adventurous dive trip to explore the reefs. We offer some of the best all-inclusive honeymoon packages to the Maldives from Mumbai so that you can choose your ideal one!
Why choose the Maldives for your Honeymoon?
The Maldives is known for its white sandy beaches and calm shallow waters. On some of these islands, couples can indulge in a romantic candlelight dinner on the beach while enjoying the moonlight. The tropical climate ensures that you barely need any clothes, and can relax and enjoy your stay.
Whether you are staying at an overwater villa or a beach bungalow with direct access to the beach; you will always enjoy personalized attention the luxurious resorts in the Maldives offer. Here are a few of the reasons why you should choose to visit this island nation from Mumbai with your partner:
- Scenic Beaches – The Maldives has 26 natural atolls and each of them is unique in every way. With an endless stretch of white sandy beaches, where the water meets the shoreline in unruffled calmness, you can spend hours on end lounging around or enjoy some private time with your spouse.
- Varied Type of Resorts – Whether it is a luxury resort, an overwater bungalow, or a secluded beach villa that you are looking for on your honeymoon, Maldives Voyage offers all of them! Our resorts are located in some of the most sought-after locations, providing us the privilege to offer you the best possible range to choose from.
- Peaceful Environment – The Maldives offers a truly peaceful environment. While it is popular for its endless stretches of pristine beaches, coral reefs, and marine life, the Maldives is also a place where you can enjoy your holiday without the annoying hustle-bustle of city life that you normally experience in Mumbai. Relax to the sound of waves lapping against the shore or simply sit back and relax in your villa, with nothing but serenity all around.
- Exotic Marine Life – The Maldives is home to some of the finest marine life in the world including green sea turtles, exotic fish, manta rays, and whale sharks. Explore these waters by taking up one of our many scuba diving packages. You can also try your hand at snorkeling or simply take a glass-bottom boat ride along the crystal clear waters to scout out some of these amazing aquatic creatures.
Why Book with Maldives Voyage?
For a perfect honeymoon, you can’t beat the Maldives. If you are from Mumbai and have never been to this beautiful country before then look no further than us at Maldives Voyage! We specialize in helping make couples’ dreams come true by creating their dream honeymoon vacation there together- we guarantee it will be an experience like nothing else you have ever done or seen before.
We are an official partner of over 50 resorts in the Maldives. For couples who are planning their honeymoon in the Maldives, booking through an authorized agency is a must to have a hassle-free experience. Maldives Voyage is one such company that has been working in this industry for over a decade now, helping our customers enjoy a hassle-free holiday experience every time they visit the island nation.
Unlike other companies, we offer an unlimited activities package to our customers from Mumbai with which you can choose from a range of different activities to enjoy during your stay in the Maldives. Whether you want to scuba dive or snorkel among some of the most exotic marine life in the world, bask in the sun on a private beach, or simply relax in your overwater villa or beach villa with a glass-bottom boat ride to see some of the best corals and marine life, you will be spoilt for choice.
A Maldives honeymoon package is incomplete without the perfect location and the perfect activities. Booking through a company like Maldives Voyage ensures that you get the best of both worlds, without having to worry about anything else. Our team of experts will help you choose from our list of top luxury resorts in the Maldives and ensure that your holiday experience is truly unforgettable and hassle-free!
The Maldives at a Glance
The Maldives is one of the most romantic destinations in the world. It is an island country with a group of 26 natural atolls with 1,192 individual islands known for its white-sand beaches and blue lagoons. The Maldives is home to many luxury resorts that cater to honeymooners from Mumbai seeking romance and adventure.
With one of the world’s smallest populations, the Maldives stands tall as one of the most serene and peaceful countries in the world. The best time to visit the Maldives is from November – April when the weather is mild and pleasant.
The average daytime temperature is 28C during this period, while the summer months of May – October see an increase in humidity and rainfall.
Maldives Honeymoon Resorts We Offer!
The Maldives is a country with some of the most beautiful beaches and resorts in the world. Some of the best things to do in the Maldives are available right at your resort, including snorkeling and diving trips to explore some of the most exotic marine life in the world.
Spend your evening enjoying an intimate candlelight dinner (with all-inclusive meals), or tucking into some scrumptious, freshly made sushi for lunch. With our exclusive Maldives resorts, you can enjoy your early morning basket breakfast served right at your private pool or just walk along paths that wind through overlapping sands, swaying palms, and soft sands.
Snorkel in the calm and serene waters of Maldives while some surface to take a glimpse at the underwater beauty. Or you can simply lie back on your private beach, with your toes buried deep in the soft white sands and enjoy a glass of bubbly as you watch the sunset in style.
If you are looking forward to enjoying a once-in-a-lifetime honeymoon experience in the Maldives, we at Maldives Voyage offer the most ideal island resorts for couples who seek privacy and luxury:
Adaaran Select Meedhupparu Island, Maldives: With overwater villas and beach villas, this resort is ideal for couples who seek to explore the Maldives in style. It’s one of the most preferred resorts for honeymoon couples from Mumbai.
Huvafen Fushi, Maldives: Made famous for its state-of-the-art underwater spa and the superb water villas that pamper you with luxury, this resort is ideal for couples who want to explore the beauty of the island.
Sun Aqua Vilu Reef Beach Resort & Spa, Maldives: Offering seaplane transfers for all its guests, this resort has bungalows that are directly built over the water. The island also offers a jacuzzi, a personal butler service, and a beach bar for added luxury.
Coco Bodu Hithi, Maldives: With several restaurants and bars onboard to choose from, you can enjoy your stay in the Maldives with an all-inclusive meal plan. The island is located near the capital city of the Maldives, Male.
Adaaran Club Rannalhi, Maldives: The island is home to one of the best restaurants in the entire country that offers some great Asian culinary experiences for its guests. You can also enjoy a massage at their onsite spa facilities while being treated to an amazing view of the Indian Ocean.
Adaaran Prestige Vadoo, Maldives: The resort is known for its unique architecture and beautiful beachfront spots. With only 50 rooms to accommodate its guests, this resort offers some privacy for couples who are looking to enjoy their honeymoon experience in the Maldives.
Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa, Maldives: This resort is a combination of a luxury island resort and a spa. Guests can enjoy several activities, including biking on their lush green paths through the resort’s gardens or even enjoying some tennis matches at their facility.
One & Only Reethi Rah, Maldives: Nestled in the North Malé Atoll, this resort is one of the most luxurious resorts in the entire Maldives. Enjoy your candlelight dinner on the sands of its private beach, or savor some sumptuous lobster while enjoying a view of their house reef.
Kurumba Maldives, Maldives: Located in the Lhaviyani Atoll, this resort’s beautiful overwater villas and full water villas offer couples an opportunity to enjoy their honeymoon in the island nation.
Six Senses Laamu, Maldives: If you are looking for a secluded and quiet resort to relax in the Indian Ocean, this is one of our best choices. The Six Senses Spa offers some great services for couples who would love to experience a rejuvenating massage.
Things to do in the Maldives
While the Maldives is known for its beautiful beaches, there are so many exciting water sport activities you can experience on your honeymoon trip from Mumbai to this island nation. Some of these include:
- Sandbank Trip: Take a romantic sandbank trip to enjoy a night under the stars with your loved one.
- Candle-lit Dinner on the Beach: For honeymooners who love a romantic atmosphere, Maldives voyage offers over-water dining experiences as well as candlelit dinners for guests’ enjoyment.
- Dolphin Snorkeling: In the North Male Atoll, you can snorkel with a pod of friendly dolphins and see how these beautiful creatures glide through the crystal blue waters.
- Sunset Cruising: For couples who love water sports, there is nothing more romantic than a sunset cruise on the Indian Ocean.
- Cultural Tour: Enjoy a safari excursion and learn more about the history of the Maldives by visiting local islands and having dinner with the locals.
- Couple’s Massage: There are many spa options even in the Maldives! Couples, therefore, can enjoy a rejuvenating massage as they rest by their private pool.
- Parasailing: Parasailing is a beautiful activity enjoyed by couples as they fly over the Indian Ocean.
- Snorkeling: Enjoy a morning of snorkeling and see the colorful fish that inhabit the tropical waters, or explore some nearby reefs.
- Glass Bottom Boat: Take a glass-bottom boat ride and marvel at the marine life below.
For those who want to indulge in a Maldives honeymoon, we recommend booking your trip from Mumbai with Maldives Voyage. We’ll be happy to answer any questions or help you plan all aspects of your perfect honeymoon vacation including where to stay on the islands, what excursions are available, and more. You deserve every minute of happiness that awaits when booking one of these luxury vacations so make sure you book with us!
If it sounds like this is for you then feel free to contact our team today! Contacting us will also allow us to offer you exclusive deals not found anywhere else online. Hurry book your Mumbai to Maldives Honeymoon Package today.
Call us now, or simply submit the contact form!